Sake bomb refers to a beer cocktail made by dropping a shot of Sake into a glass of beer. Drinking Sake Bomb is a unique experience and we’d love to share how to make your very own Sake Bomb!
- Pour your choice of beer into a tall glass. Fill up 2/3 way to the top of the glass
- Pour your choice of chilled or warm Sake into a shooter. Many say it works best with the warm one!
- Place a pair of chopsticks on the top of the glass. The distance should be narrow enough to balance the shooter over the center of the glass
- Place the shooter on the chopsticks, directly above the center of the tall glass
- Make celebratory chants like “sake, sake, sake, bomb!” or be regionally appropriate by counting to three in Japanese “ichi, ni, san!”
- On the final word, slam or fist on the table so that the sake shooter falls into the beer
- Drink it all down in one go!
- Sake bombs are most fun when everyone at the table shouts the chant out and drops the bomb at the same time
What are you waiting for? Order your favorite Japanese beers in Yellowfin and have fun dropping the bomb!