Singapore is a small country in Southeast Asia; its official name is the Republic of Singapore. Asian New York – Stone Jungles and The High Technology – here are 5 interesting facts about Singapore:
1. You can find the national anthem in micro text on the back of the $1000 note.
2. Singapore has the biggest Yakult bottles in Southeast Asia
3. Singapore has changed its time zone 6 times since 1905
4. According to the magazine Forbes, the country ranks in the second place (after Japan) in the quality of local food, which has a positive effect on health, fitness and longevity.
5. Singapore built by all the canons of Fen Shui – its landscape and architecture consistent with this teaching about the impact of energy flows of person.
H5 (Howdy Hello Hola Hey Ho!) is going to have a month of food festival that will take the most well-known dishes from Singapore, chili crab, bak kut the, oyster omelet and many more. Stay tuned and get your belly ready for the authentic Singapore food dish!